Blue Spruce & Ember Reed Diffuser - Seasonal
This fragrance reminds us of being in a cozy cabin in the woods surrounded by towering evergreen trees and a fire smoldering in the hearth. A wonderful seasonal that isn’t so… seasonal!
TOP NOTES: evergreen needles
MIDDLE NOTES: cedar bark
BASE NOTES: smoke, amber, fir, moss
Contains natural essential oils of fir balsam.
For those who can’t get enough 1502 fragrance, reed diffusers offer a great alternative to lighting a candle.
- Phthalate and DPG free and VOC-compliant
- 4 oz recyclable glass bottle made in the USA
- 3.75 oz / 106 g (net weight) of oils
- 8 responsibly harvested rattan reeds
- Lasts approximately 5+ months
- SFI Certified sustainably sourced packaging and FSC Certified labels
- Hand-poured with love in our studio in San Diego, California
HOW TO USE
Place the reeds in the bottle to conveniently diffuse fragrance for upwards of 5 months. Flip reeds weekly, or whenever you’d like to refresh your space. Place diffuser in an area that has air flow.
Reed diffuser oils are not made for use in steam diffusers. Keep away from pets and children. Clean up any spills immediately to avoid staining or damage to surfaces.