Oaked Bourbon & Tonka Travel Tin Candle - Seasonal
Sweet, rich, warm and inviting - Oaked Bourbon & Tonka is a refined gourmand with boozy aged bourbon notes that are just as warming as sitting next to the fire with a tumbler of bourbon neat. Notes of aged bourbon blended with golden honey, tonka bean, vanilla, tobacco and spices.
For our OG customers: If you loved Maple & Tobacco, you’ll most likely love this one!!
TOP NOTES: cardamom, bergamot
MIDDLE NOTES: brown sugar, golden honey, vanilla
BASE NOTES: aged bourbon, oak, tonka bean, tobacco leaves
Contains natural essential oils of including orange and lemon peel, coriander, clary sage, clove leaf, eucalyptus, cypress, cedar, patchouli, olibanum, vetiver, black pepper, elemi, spearmint, and guaiacwood.
- Vegan, phthalate and petroleum free
- 3-inch wide 100% recyclable gold steel travel tin container
- Approximate burn time of 25-30 hours
- 4 oz / 113 g (net weight) of slow burning, biodegradable soy wax grown by farmers in the US
- Cotton and paper wicks
- Phthalate-free premium fragrance and essential oil blends
- Hand-poured with love in our studio in San Diego, California
Burn for 2-3 hours at a time and allow the wax to melt to the edge of the container to prevent tunneling.
Trim your wick to 1/4 inch every time you burn your candle and make sure it stays centered.
Once you’re finished burning your candle, clean out the container and reuse or recycle (here’s our blog post on how we suggest to do it!)
Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Always burn on a heat-resistant surface, away from drafts. Never leave candles burning unattended. For safety, stop burning your candle when ¼ inch of wax remains. Keep out of reach of children.