Blue Spruce & Ember Travel Tin Candle
This fragrance reminds us of being in a cozy cabin in the woods surrounded by towering evergreen trees and a fire smoldering in the hearth. A wonderful seasonal that isn’t so… seasonal! Top notes of evergreen trees – spruce, fir balsam, and pine needles. Middle notes of cinnamon, amber and base notes of ash, smoke and patchouli.
Contains natural essential oils of fir balsam.
- Vegan, phthalate and petroleum free
- 3-inch wide 100% recyclable steel travel tin container
- Approximate burn time of 25-30 hours
- 4 oz / 113 g (net weight) of slow burning, biodegradable soy wax grown by farmers in the US
- Cotton and paper wicks
- Phthalate-free premium fragrance and essential oil blends
- Hand-poured with love in our studio in San Diego, California
Burn for 2-3 hours at a time and allow the wax to melt to the edge of the container to prevent tunneling.
Trim your wick to 1/4 inch every time you burn your candle and make sure it stays centered.
Once you’re finished burning your candle, clean out the container and reuse or recycle (here’s our blog post on how we suggest to do it!)
Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Always burn on a heat-resistant surface, away from drafts. Never leave candles burning unattended. For safety, stop burning your candle when ¼ inch of wax remains. Keep out of reach of children.