Golden Poppy & Meadow Reed Diffuser
MADE TO ORDER - Golden Poppy & Meadow is being retired!
Inspired by Southern California springs, golden poppy & meadow smells like morning hikes on hillsides blooming with golden poppies. Top notes of blooming flowers and fresh green grasses, middle of damp earth and woods, mingle with base notes of warm sunshine ambers and light musk. This fragrance is sure to make you feel like you’re outdoors in the springtime.
Contains natural essential oils of sandalwood and patchouli.
For those who can’t get enough 1502 fragrance, reed diffusers offer a great alternative to lighting a candle.
- Phthalate and DPG free and VOC-compliant
- 4 oz recyclable glass bottle made in the USA
- 3.75 oz / 106 g (net weight) of oils
- 8 responsibly harvested rattan reeds
- Lasts approximately 5+ months
- SFI Certified sustainably sourced packaging and FSC Certified labels
- Hand-poured with love in our studio in San Diego, California
HOW TO USE
Place the reeds in the bottle to conveniently diffuse fragrance for upwards of 5 months. Flip reeds weekly, or whenever you’d like to refresh your space. Place diffuser in an area that has air flow.
Reed diffuser oils are not made for use in steam diffusers. Keep away from pets and children. Clean up any spills immediately to avoid staining or damage to surfaces.