Private Candle Making Workshop - Saturday, Oct 28th, 3-4:30 *CLOSED*
*THIS IS FOR OUR CLAY FRIENDS AT CERAMIC HEIGHTS*
Join us for candle making at our neighbors, Citizen Brewers. Learn from 1502's founder and creator, Caroline, about the craft of candle making and fragrance blending.
*Bring your own candle containers (see info below about how to make a good candle container) and pour two candles with your personalized fragrance blends.
WHEN: SATURDAY Oct 28TH, 3-4:30pm
WHERE: 5837 Mission Gorge Rd, Ste A 92120
- Create and pour two unique candles (up to 10 oz each)
- Browse 20+ fragrances to make your own blend
- 1 craft beer from Citizen Brewers (21+) and snacks
IMPORTANT INFORMATION (PLEASE READ BEFORE SIGNING UP)
* Candle Container Information:
• Internal diameter within 2.25 - 3.25 inches
• No taller than 5.5 inches
• volume of 7-10 oz
• no super small necks or top opening
• no dramatic changes of width, a mouth about as wide or a little wider than the base is best.
Please email us if you all have any questions about this! PS: except for height, this is in reference to the internal shape/size of the pot.
* Depending on time and temperatures you might have to come back to pick up your candles at Citizen Brewers, Wednesdays-Saturdays 3-8pm. But you are also welcome to hangout until your candles are set that afternoon.
* Nonrefundable unless class is canceled.
Email hello@1502CandleCo.com with any questions!
Our neighbors, Citizen Brewers is a DIY brew on premises brewery where novice and beer enthusiasts alike can create and brew their own beer.