Red Currant & Rose Reed Diffuser
This is a lovely fruity and floral fragrance. Subtle top notes of lemon and grapefruit, middle of rose petals, geranium and peach and a base of currant. Don’t worry, this is not your grandma's rose!
Contains natural essential oils of cassis bud, grapefruit, and lemon.
For those who can’t get enough 1502 fragrance, reed diffusers offer a great alternative to lighting a candle.
- Phthalate and DPG free and VOC-compliant
- 4 oz recyclable glass bottle made in the USA
- 3.75 oz / 106 g (net weight) of oils
- 8 responsibly harvested rattan reeds
- Lasts approximately 5+ months
- SFI Certified sustainably sourced packaging and FSC Certified labels
- Hand-poured with love in our studio in San Diego, California
HOW TO USE
Place the reeds in the bottle to conveniently diffuse fragrance for upwards of 5 months. Flip reeds weekly, or whenever you’d like to refresh your space. Place diffuser in an area that has air flow.
Reed diffuser oils are not made for use in steam diffusers. Keep away from pets and children. Clean up any spills immediately to avoid staining or damage to surfaces.