Oakmoss & Amber Travel Tin Candle
Top notes of sage and citrus, middle of lavender and base of oakmoss and amber. This fragrance evokes feelings of hiking through a dense, moss covered forest. It's a clean, earthy, green, and fresh favorite of everyone.
Contains natural essential oils of sage, lavandin, and orange.
- Vegan, phthalate and petroleum free
- 3-inch wide 100% recyclable gold steel travel tin container
- Approximate burn time of 25-30 hours
- 4 oz / 113 g (net weight) of slow burning, biodegradable soy wax grown by farmers in the US
- Cotton and paper wicks
- Phthalate-free premium fragrance and essential oil blends
- Hand-poured with love in our studio in San Diego, California
Burn for 2-3 hours at a time and allow the wax to melt to the edge of the container to prevent tunneling.
Trim your wick to 1/4 inch every time you burn your candle and make sure it stays centered.
Once you’re finished burning your candle, clean out the container and reuse or recycle (here’s our blog post on how we suggest to do it!)
Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Always burn on a heat-resistant surface, away from drafts. Never leave candles burning unattended. For safety, stop burning your candle when ¼ inch of wax remains. Keep out of reach of children.