Salt Water & Agave Reed Diffuser
Top notes of salty oceanic mist, sage and citrus. Floral middle notes of lily of the valley, jasmine and agave flower and base notes of coconut, tonka bean and amber.
I lived next to the ocean in San Diego for 10 years and salty ocean mist is one of my most nostalgic smells. This fragrance is reminiscent of those cool, foggy summer mornings next to the sea with the promise of a warm day at the beach. It is complex, refreshing and clean.
Contains natural essential oils of sweet orange, mandarin, cinnamon bark, eucalyptus, clove leaf, clove bud, pine, grapefruit, mentha leaf, cumin, and wheatgerm.
For those who can’t get enough 1502 fragrance, reed diffusers offer a great alternative to lighting a candle.
- Phthalate and DPG free and VOC-compliant
- 4 oz recyclable glass bottle made in the USA
- 3.75 oz / 106 g (net weight) of oils
- 8 responsibly harvested rattan reeds
- Lasts approximately 5+ months
- SFI Certified sustainably sourced packaging and FSC Certified labels
- Hand-poured with love in our studio in San Diego, California
HOW TO USE
Place the reeds in the bottle to conveniently diffuse fragrance for upwards of 5 months. Flip reeds weekly, or whenever you’d like to refresh your space. Place diffuser in an area that has air flow.
Reed diffuser oils are not made for use in steam diffusers. Keep away from pets and children. Clean up any spills immediately to avoid staining or damage to surfaces.