Cider & Cedar Leaf Apothecary Jar Candle
A fresh and earthy take on traditional autumn smells that gives us all the feels. Mugs of sweet spiced apple cider mingle with crisp fresh air and multicolored leaves drifting from tree tops. Cider & Cedar leaf has quickly become our favorite autumn favorite. Top notes of cinnamon stick and orange peel, middle of apple cider and green leaves, and base of chestnuts and cedar.
Contains natural essential oils of cinnamon leaf, cinnamon bark, patchouli, cedarwood, vetiver, and sandalwood.
- Vegan, phthalate and petroleum free
- 4-inch wide glass apothecary jar with natural composite cork topper
- Approximate burn time of 50-60 hours
- 10.7 oz / 303g (net weight) of slow burning, biodegradable soy wax grown by farmers in the US
- Cotton and paper wicks
- Phthalate-free premium fragrance and essential oil blends
- Hand-poured with love in our studio in San Diego, California
Burn for 3 - 4 hours at a time and allow the wax to melt to the edge of the container to prevent tunneling.
Trim your wick to 1/4 inch every time you burn your candle and make sure it stays centered.
Once you’re finished burning your candle, clean out the container and reuse or recycle (here’s our blog post on how we suggest to do it!)
Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Always burn on a heat-resistant surface, away from drafts. Never leave candles burning unattended. For safety, stop burning your candle when ¼ inch of wax remains. Keep out of reach of children.