Pink Pepper & Palo Santo Tumbler Soy Wax Candle
A sophisticated, warm woody fragrance with sweet and spicy pink pepper and hints of black currant and pomegranate. Reminiscence of a warm and seductive campfire Pink Pepper and Palo Santo is spicy and woody but balanced with subtle refined fruit notes.
Contains natural essential oils of fir needle, cedarwood, and birch.
The tumbler is our most earth-friendly, low waste, reusable candle container yet. A minimalist's dream, no front labels. Clean it out and have us refill it or use it as a wine glass or a place to stash your makeup. So many ways to reuse!
- Vegan, phthalate and petroleum free
- 10 oz reusable glass tumbler
- Approximate burn time of 40-50 hours
- 7.5 oz / 213 gr (net weight) of slow burning, biodegradable soy wax grown by farmers in the US
- Cotton / paper wicks
- Phthalate-free premium fragrance and essential oil blends
- Hand-poured with love in our studio in San Diego, California
Burn for 2-3 hours at a time and allow the wax to melt to the edge of the container to prevent tunneling.
Trim your wick to 1/4 inch every time you burn your candle and make sure it stays centered.
Once you’re finished burning your candle, clean out the container and reuse or recycle (here’s our blog post on how we suggest to do it!)
Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Always burn on a heat-resistant surface, away from drafts. Never leave candles burning unattended. For safety, stop burning your candle when ¼ inch of wax remains. Keep out of reach of children.