Toasted Cardamom & Pumpkin Travel Tin Candle - Seasonal
Pumpkin & Spice’s mature older sister, Toasted Cardamom & Pumpkin is spicy, sweet and sophisticated. Like a home-baked pumpkin pie right out of the oven and a fire lit in the fireplace. Autumn leaves falling from the trees and jack-o-lanterns on front porches. Cool mornings, warm days, and sweaters.
TOP NOTES: toasted cardamom, saffron, cinnamon stick, nutmeg
MIDDLE NOTES: pumpkin puree, cloves
BASE NOTES: vanilla bean, smoke, amber
Contains natural essential oils of cinnamon, clove, and ginger.
- Vegan, phthalate and petroleum free
- 3-inch wide 100% recyclable gold steel travel tin container
- Approximate burn time of 25-30 hours
- 4 oz / 113 g (net weight) of slow burning, biodegradable soy wax grown by farmers in the US
- Cotton and paper wicks
- Phthalate-free premium fragrance and essential oil blends
- Hand-poured with love in our studio in San Diego, California
Burn for 2-3 hours at a time and allow the wax to melt to the edge of the container to prevent tunneling.
Trim your wick to 1/4 inch every time you burn your candle and make sure it stays centered.
Once you’re finished burning your candle, clean out the container and reuse or recycle (here’s our blog post on how we suggest to do it!)
Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Always burn on a heat-resistant surface, away from drafts. Never leave candles burning unattended. For safety, stop burning your candle when ¼ inch of wax remains. Keep out of reach of children.